Sunday, March 3, 2013

Film



Because there's no movie or film for this novel, so i thought of making one on my own. 

If i'm going to make the book "Oryx and Crake" into a movie. I will make the movie 3D and make it first person of view, makes it seem like as if the person who is actually in the movie. 

First I would try to give the viewer a brief background story of the city. Some thing like this:



Then i would try to find some famous handsome and beautiful actors to bring more view from male and female. 

Graphic of the destroyed future city would be my main focus, because that would really bring up the experience. I would also try to make the movie as realistic as possible to give the viewer an experience of the movie really happening round them. I will also add in lots of special effects to bring up the excitement. I would also focus on the future life style of society to bring a whole new life experience to people.

By Tian Xu

No comments:

Post a Comment